Thursday, July 23, 2009

A frenzy of pounding blood in cells in brain
Or is it a primitive rhythm?
That pulses and tells me it is hard to distinguish

Shrieks! Shrieks!
How quickly that's meaning is separated from it's sound...
Shrieks! and my heart is there...
That dull place after self-stimulation,
And between that place of self-proclamation...

Of Existence...
To this world by the creating of a zygote of my own...
One sided, like this feeling...
A glass that when a wet finger placed on it's rim
reverberations.
Shrieks! Shrieks!
Losing all sound and center...

A bollywood horror film moan of a damsel...
I can't stand Only.
I can't stand just One side,

But no one can could should...
Or else they don't care about their DNA!

Spit on DNA!
Spit DNA!
I Spit DNA!
Spit is DNA!

I am DNA!
I am Spit!

No comments: