Friday, July 17, 2009

Here I am,
There,
Propped on that Chair,
Staring at that girl
with that Hair

Behind the electric swirl
Of that screen,
holding her from my true sight
That flair

That goes off as two electrodes corrode and accidently explode
When the notion in the brain synapse is impossible to ignore.
She's there, she just doesn't see it.
Behind that screen,
Her eyes beam.
Through that electronic scream
of blue background and pale blue glow.

Don't worry,
I know.
I won't make things weird.
Even though I'm a standoffish hobbit.
Even though I chew my nails and spin my pens

And sometimes mostofthetimes I'm on a frequency
Far too high or far too low
And most of the times, peoples true reactions I don't know.
My brain won't explode
At the first sight of them,
I ignore them.
Because they aren't you.

Veiled but beneath true
Expressive complex and taking breath
I think of you,

Delicately, like something will crumble when touched,
Not that your weak, not that in the least.
Delicate like that me being near to you is such a weak bond,
For sometimes I don't see what people think.
A bond weaker than I feel I feel is felt toward me by you...
So therefore the though of you made by me is a delicately
posed idea, a precarious arranged object,
and I'm just watching this russian tea cups teetering over the dressers edge...
Waiting for it to shatter,
It's so inevitable that I don't hold my breath,
Because it's already been taken away
By the idea of me, you
Together, I'm fragile, and the agility of your dynamism in face of my
Dymaxion struggle.

I rattle of Buckminster Fuller quotes
and storyboards for post-apocolyptic graphic novels...
And you listen and put up with this...
You're cryptic,
Delicate,
Intricate,
And still you're there
That Girl
With That Hair

That makes my mind explode
And my breath to be stolen
And my pen to scratch page
To punch keyboard.

I will still be quietly hoping.

No comments: